- Time served towbar fitters
- NTTA Quality Secured and Accredited
- NTTA Trained Towbar Fitters
- Recommended by The Caravan and Motorhome Club
- Recommended by The Camping and Caravan Club
- The latest Vehicle Diagnostic Equipment to fully Code and Programme on site
- Specialists in Vehicle Specific Electrical Kits and Systems
- Industry Leading Towbars & Wiring Kits
- Fixed Flange Towbar (Not always ideal with reversing sensors)
- Fixed Swan Neck Towbar (Not always ideal with reversing sensors)
- Detachable Swan Neck Towbar
- Detachable Flange Towbar
- Single 7pin (Road Lights Only)
- Twin 7pin (Caravan 12N/12S up to 2008)
- Single 13pin (Caravan wiring from 2008 & Some trailers)
- Dedicated Wiring Kits (Main dealer quality with built in functions such as trailer stability programme, reverse sensors cut out and fog light cut out)
So, whether your looking to fit just a bike rack to your car or tow a small camping trailer or a large caravan we have the options covered at Wez Morrell Towbars & Roofracks Ltd.
As members of the NTTA, we can guarantee the highest standards.
NTTA “Quality Secured” status has been achieved for the workshop and general procedures within our business. We have held this status since 2018. Our fitters have attended and passed the training courses run by the NTTA. These standards are recognised by the “Caravan Club” and “The Caravan and Camping Club” and both clubs only recommend “Quality Secured” fitting centres to their members. We are the only Towbar fitting centre in Tameside and surrounding areas to have achieved this high standard.
For cars manufactured since 1998 any Towbar fitted must have ‘European Type Approval’. Any Towbars fitted at Wez Morrell Towbars & Roofrakcs Ltd do have this approval when required. We supply towing equipment from major manufacturers, including Tow-Trust, Witter, Westfalia, Thule Brink and occasionally others. Our electrical equipment is sourced from the most reliable manufacturers that we can find.
In the very unlikely event of you having a problem with the installation, wherever you are in the U.K., as members of a network of NTTA fitting centres we should be able to put you in touch with a local centre who can sort out a problem on our behalf.